- “Las Historias De Un Instante” Exhibition. One month long solo exhibit celebrating 10 years of street photography. From Nov. 8-Dec. 9 at Bacanal Cafe, Barcelona, Spain
- “New York, Just for the Brave” Exhibition. One month-long group exhibit of my work alongside that of Spanish artists Xavi Menós and Fernando Sancho, curated and commissioned by Elvira Lindo. Cervantes Institute, New York City, U.S.
- “Anywhere But Here” Exhibition. Group show on Polaroid artistic photography at Positive Negative Gallery, Vancouver, Canada.
- Mobile Photo Awards Exhibitions – ArtHaus Gallery (San Francisco), San Francisco Fine Art Fair, and Orange County Center for Contemporary Art.
- “Ones to Watch” Exhibition at Mary Stanley’s Studio Project. Atlanta Celebrates Photography. With Holly Andres, Kendrick Brinson, Eric De Fino, Steve Giovinco, Brendan Kingsley, Thomas Petillo, Christopher Rauschenberg, Hrvoje Slovenc and Sarah Small.
- “#iPhoneography” Exhibition – Atlanta Celebrates Photography.
- “Eyephoneography” and “Mobile Eyephoneography” Exhibitions. Show in Madrid with 3 other international artists (Greg Schmigel, Isabel MissPixels Gagné and Marco LaCivita). Among the curating team, Darren Milligan (digital media projects director at the Smithsonian Institution SCEMS, USA). A year later, alongside the 4 new international artists in the 2nd edition, the show became an itinerary exhibition that was seen in 11 cities all over Spain. (2010 / 2011)
- “iPhoneografia” Exhibition. Art Center/Museum of Art La Panera, Lleida (Spain). One month long pioneering interactive exhibit with me and other 5 international artists (Valerie Ardini, Dominique Jost, Alexander Kess, Koichi Mitsui and Jordi V. Pou) submitting one piece of work per day.
- EYE’EM NYC Exhibition, Open House Gallery, New York City. Featured in the main exhibit, and I curated and participated in the parallel show called “New York Local Heroes”.
- EYE’EM Berlin Exhibition. Featured in the first worldwide curated artistic mobile photography exhibit.
- “100 X 100 Photo” Exhibition. Espai B Gallery. Barcelona, Spain.